This well done, stand-alone spacious villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garage and garden with marvelous view over the pastures, is located in Voerendaal. The suburb Voerendaal is a various landscape of hills and close to the national park ‘Kunderberg’ and you reach Maastricht in 10 minutes drive. In Voerendaal you have two railway stations to Maastricht - Heerlen and Klimmen -Ransdaal. Primary, secondary schools, sports fields and indoor swimming pool; all within walking distance. There is richness of castles and country houses (looking like castles) in this municipality. The highway A 79 is easy to reach without traffic jam.
You reach the spacious entrance of the house through the driveway, front garden. In the hallway (12,5m²) you find the 1st bedroom (12,5m²) with open connection to the 1st bathroom (19,5m²), the guest toilet, shoe closet and stairway. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, a walking in shower and washbasin with furnish. The glass French doors brings you in the kitchen (10m²) area with all modern equipment and cabinet and the spacious living (66m²) with open fire place. The living has been expand and is equipped with a shaft of glass, glass front and glass French doors. Adjacent you will find the ‘work-tv room’ (19,5m²) again with glass front and glass French doors which gives access to the outside terraces and garden. Going to the 1st floor you will find 3 bedrooms (12,5m², 12m² and 12m²) en de 2nd bathroom (3m²) with walking in shower (glass doors), washbasin with furnish and 2nd toilet. Under the slanted roof you find a lot of space, to use as storage (together 18m²). Back down you find the well done garden with several terraces, storage (7m²) and the garage (22m²).
- at this moment the floors of the bedroom are covered with carpet, but shortly this will be replaced by laminate flooring;
- the house can be rented upholstered, semi furnished or furnished;
- in the kitchen there is a tiled floor, in the living a beautiful, oak wooden floor;
- the work-tv room is equipped with cabinets stuck to the walls;
- in the house you find convectors and radiators;
- the garden gives optimal privacy and gives a nice open viewing over the pastures;
- the city Maastricht you reach in 10 minutes drive;
- central location, diverse roads to other city's.