We offer for rent this well done, spacious apartment with loggia, 2 bedrooms, private storage shed and own parking spot in the underground garage. The complex called “Lindenkruis” is located in the lively residential district “Statenkwartier” with a diversity of cultural activities such as the cult cinema ‘Lumière’, the movie cinema ‘Pathé, the Market and Vrijthof, all reachable on walking distance. Lindenkruis is located opposite of the“Sphinxkwartier”. Courtyard, square and a lot of green complete this lovely living area.
Throughout the common hall with staircase, elevator and mailboxes, you arrive on the 1st floor were the apartment is located. The spacious hall (6.5m²) with separate toilet (1,5m²) and coatroom gives access to all the living areas. The spacious living room (32,3m²) with luxury kitchen (10m²) is fully equipped with SMEG appliances; a fridge with freezer compartment, an oven, dishwasher, induction cook plate, extractor hood and sink with Grohe tap. The worktop is made of Composite. The living room gives you access to the spacious loggia (13m²), orientated South side. The bedrooms (19m² and 8m²) with French balconies and the living room are all located on the back side of the building, a no car area. The spacious bathroom (7m²) is equipped with walk-in shower, a bathtub, washbasin with furniture, single cabinet and design radiator as additional heating under the underfloor heating. The inside washroom (2,5m²) with the connection for wash machine and dryer and the WTW installation.
- Over the entire apartment you find floor heating, which can be adjust in each room;
- the house will be offered upholstered, being a luxury laminate floor, in between- , folding- and black outs curtains:
- You have your own parking space in the underground garage;
- You have your own private storage area (6m²) in basement with electricity;
- Spacious loggia, covers the full width of the living;
- Rent is included private parking and service costs; excluded the use of city heating/electricity/ water.