The striking apartment complex ‘Maasresidentie’ where this apartment is found, is placed in the middle of the Wilhelmina bridge on the side of the river Maas. The apartment complex has a communal bike storage and elevators. The apartment comes with a private parking place, and is situated on the 2nd floor which gives a great view over the Wyck area.
Basement: private parking place in the parking garage. The gate is controllable with a remote control while driving.
Ground floor: Entrance, central hallway with mailboxes, doorbells and the entrance to the communal court yard, stairways and elevators.
2nd floor: Nice spacious entrance with intercom, cloak room and toilet. From the entrance you’ll enter the living room (65m²) which is remarkably bright because of the many and big windows. From the living room you’ll have access to the balcony (8m²) where you can enjoy the lovely view.
The 3th bedroom (10,8m²) gives way to the 2nd bathroom which has a shower and a sink. The pantry has fitted cabinets along the wall, and you’ll find the washing machine and the dryer here. The semi open kitchen is L-shaped and is equipped with an induction cooker, hood, oven/microwave combination, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. From the entrance you’ll have access to the 2 bedrooms (16m² and 8m²), as well as the luxurious bathroom. The bathroom has a shower, 2 sinks and closet space.
- perfect state of maintenance/furniture
- 2 bathrooms
- surface area of 130m²
- Entirely laid out with laminate floors (except for the bathrooms and pantry)
- Living room and bedroom have a tv
- excluding usage gas, water and electricity
- Private parking and communal bike storage
- immediately available
- Good and fast connection to the main roads
- On walking distance from the central station of Maastricht and bus stop
- Several nice shops, restaurants, cinema and gym just around the block.